Manual specimen hot mounting machine
MSQ-30 is a mechanical inlaying machine. It rotates the outer handwheel of the machine, and drives the inner screw of the machine through a pair of bevel gears to move the lower mold of the pressed sample up and down in the steel mold sleeve. Formed under heating.
- Easy to quickly master the sample preparation process
- Semi-automatic setup for efficient sample preparation
- Configure digital thermostat
- Configure the timer
The machine comes with operating instructions, users can quickly master the entire sample preparation process while preparing samples.
- Easy-to-use 10 minutes to complete a single specimen mounting.
- Semi-automatic setting, high-efficiency sample preparation.
- Equipped with digital temperature controller and timer, semi-automatic sample preparation can be realized.
The inlaying machine is equipped with digital display temperature control, thus realizing temperature display and temperature self-setting.
MSQ-30 has a built-in cooling circulation system to speed up sample preparation efficiency and ensure sample quality.
Timing configuration to achieve semi-automation of sample preparation
The timer controls the sample preparation time to achieve the effect of unattended throughout the sample preparation process.
The inlaying machine is equipped with a digital temperature controller, which realizes real-time temperature display and temperature independent setting and built-in cooling circulation system.
Configure the timer, so as to realize the semi-automation of sample preparation and greatly improve the work efficiency.
The mosaic sample preparation time is 10-15 minutes, and the reliability is high.