Electrolytic Polishing Corrosion Instrument
Electrolytic polishing and corrosion instrument is a metallographic sample preparation instrument integrating electrolytic polishing and corrosion functions. It is suitable for laboratory use in factories, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and so on. The instrument adopts electrochemical principle to prepare metallographic samples. The metallographic samples prepared by electropolishing and etching avoid the deformation layer caused by mechanical polishing, so the structure is real without artifacts. Therefore, it is the best method to prepare samples of non-ferrous metals and superalloys such as titanium, aluminum and copper. The instrument is designed with higher working voltage and larger working current, leaving a large margin for the metallographic preparation of larger size samples, and is especially suitable for the preparation of welded metallographic samples.
- Electrolytic polishing machine
- Electrochemical principle preparation
- high voltage current
- Suitable for welding metallographic specimens
– The instrument uses electrochemical principles to prepare metallographic samples.
– A metallographic sample preparation instrument integrating electrolytic polishing and corrosion functions.
– The best method for preparing samples of non-ferrous metals such as titanium, aluminum, copper, and superalloys.
– Long-lasting life, stable and reliable performance.
– Suitable for use in factories, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions and other laboratories.
– Real-time display of working voltage, current, polishing (corrosion) time and electrolyte temperature to enable polishing.
– Helps to evaluate the metallographic structure and thermal processing technology of materials.
– Electrolytic polishing corrosion preparation effectively avoids the deformation layer caused by mechanical polishing.
– Suitable for the preparation of metallographic samples of various materials, shapes and sizes.
– With the feature of adjustable polishing (corrosion) area, it can be flexibly adjusted according to the actual situation of the sample.
– GPJ-2P Electrolytic Polishing and Corrosion Apparatus achieves quality with details and builds brand with integrity.
– Suitable for laboratory use in factories, colleges and universities, scientific research institutions, etc.